5.17.2007

may 17







I am in a contest online where they give you different challenges each week and people get eliminated until there is one person standing. This week's challenge was "Family Heritage." I have had this picture since my Grandpa passed away in 2001 and finally decided to do something with it. This is different from any of my other layouts and am pretty pleased with how it turned out.

The students are done tomorrow and I couldn't be happier!! NO MORE SUBS!!!!! I have to work all summer, but it won't be bad. I don't have to be here until 7 which is better than 6:30 which means I have to stay until 4, but I am usually here that late anyway.

Dave has Cagerz games all weekend so we will be busy with that. It is supposed to be really nice weather so maybe we can take the boys to the park or something. I really need to get some sun! I do have to get a couple layouts done with the Design Team kit from TallyScrapper.com-it's a pirate theme which has been taking so getting used to. I know of one layout that I can do and am excited for the challenge of more.

No comments: