6.03.2008

You know I struggled...

...with the decision on whether or not to quit my job and stay home with Maxx and eventually we decided that I could quit. So, my last day is June 30 and I am getting more and more nervous with the thought of not having a "paying" job soon...well...to my good news...I have an interview with a cleaning company tomorrow! It would be a couple hours a few days a week in the evenings cleaning offices. I figure I did this anyway with my office so, what's the big deal and I would make so cash along with getting out of the house and having some "me" time. Also, the baby that I was going to start watching in October came 10 weeks early so I will have her starting August 5th! Sophie, the baby and her mama are both doing great by the way...I was nervous when I got the word about her coming so early, but the dad says they are just waiting for her to mature a little and they can bring her home soon. So there are blessings all around and I am thankful...

I made this bracelet last night for Dave's mama...the stupid crimping tubes would not do what they were supposed to so, I need to find some beads...just like my mama said I would! Anyway, the crystals are each of her grandchildren's birthstones.

5 comments:

~Kammie~ said...

very nice!

Minda said...

see how it always works out, but not always as you can forsee? Awesome!

Mrs Pretzel said...

SO CUTE!! Love the birthstones!! What a cute idea. You'll do fine with the new jobs!! So excited for you to start your new journey!!

rajah1116 said...

That bracelet is beautiful! Calm down, you will be FINE staying home! Pretty soon you will not want to leave your little man to clean! LOL

Shannon said...

it's beautiful!!! Mary will love it. and you will love your new job! I miss you to the moon and back. Call u tonight!