Maxx loves to look at himself in the mirror...the other day I was drying my hair and he was sitting on the counter and found himself in Dave's mirror!


There was a Riggert Family Reunion last Sunday...we were the only Riggert's there since Dave's dad is the only boy...kind of weird to think about being the only Riggert's but at least there is Tyler and Maxx to carry the name on and hopefully more to come! :)



While we were so close to the cemetary, we stopped by to see Dave's Grandparents who passed away last summer...their cemetary is the most beautiful place...I could sit there all day and just be. It was a bitter sweet moment since this was the first time they got to "meet" Maxx...it was hard for both Dave and I, but really hard on Dave...we feel cheated that Maxx doesn't get to know them in real life...they were amazing people...so full of love with the biggest hearts...makes me tear up just thinking about them...we miss them terribly.

No comments:
Post a Comment