5.02.2009

safe travels my friend


Please pray for my best friend, Shan and her family...two weeks ago they received the news about her grandma getting diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer. She had surgery and they removed some tumors, but were waiting for more testing to come back to see what treatment would be done if any. Shan received a phone call today that said her grandma had taken a turn for the worse last night and they don't expect her to make it through the weekend. Shan is now enroute to Salina to get Tay and Matt so they can drive up to CO to be with their grandma and fam. Shan, Tay and Matt are my like my brother and sisters...my heart breaks for them. I ask that you pray for safe travels and for comfort for their hearts. Thank you.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

omg so sorry to hear that!defintely will be keeping her family in my prayers!thanks for post!

Laurajean said...

Oh no, I am so sorry that Shan and her family are going through this...Sending prayers to her and her family. {{hugs}}

Jan said...

Please let Shan know I'm thinking about her and her family!! So sorry!

Mrs Pretzel said...

Shan, I'm praying for ya!!

Ashley H said...

Ooh I've been thinking about her a lot lately. So sorry to hear this.

ChristyR said...

hugs for shan and her family!