well hey guys! you will never believe it, but i am scrapping again. yep, i am. i can never resist a good game of survivor challenge
here AND better yet, i am a designer
here! i got a kit subscription
here since there are not any scrapbook stores in town other than hobby lobby and michael's and we all know that those stores suck when it comes to paper and new goodies. i got my first kit in the mail the other day. i didn't love it online, but liked it. it was much better in person so i like it more, but still not love. the one i loved was an add on and it sold out in like 2 seconds. not that i could know that, but i am sure it was 2 seconds. it's nice to have scrappiness arrive at my door. nothing better than getting good things in the mail especially when i get to create with it. my layout for this week's survivor challenge is made solely from the
kit. i am almost done with it and i'll post a pic tomorrow of it and some of my other recent pages.
onto the home front...it is slowly but surely feeling like home. new furniture is coming. i have upholstered a $15 clearance find dresser mirror and made it into my dining room mirror. this are hung and getting more getting hung on the walls. i am making lots of curtains. and i found the best square clock on clearance of course at target. it's perfect. can't wait to see it all together. here's a peek:
 |
| the mirror (don't look at the disaster surrounding it) |
 |
| fabric for living room curtains |
 |
| mine only has two cushions and rounded arms, but this was the closest i could find |
 |
| i heart this thing. |
i couldn't post without adding these...m is freaking hilarious these days.
 |
| "i wanna hold my baby q." (yes, they look like the same child only 3 years apart.) |
4 comments:
Woohoo Bre, congratulations on the DT spot over at "Scrap that baby"...you will ROCK it for sure. and you have got the cutest boys ever(including the hubby too, heehee) LOVE that material for your curtains, too cute...I'm still looking for curtains for my living room, I took the old ones down to clean at Xmas and well, still no new ones yet..lol.
I'm so glad to see ya back at Tally, I've missed ya and your work :) LOves ya girl :)
sorry I wrote a book, lol.
I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the photos and CONGRATS on the DT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
yay! glad you're back in the blog world. I've been missing you. the fabric for those curtains is adorable & I love the sofa!
maybe you and me were fighting over the same kit-babbling brook? i didn't get it either! so glad you are scrapping again!! love all your fabric stuff.
Post a Comment