- business name. had one that s thought of but it's not available on etsy or email and the logo was stumping me.
- decide what product i want to sell.
- make that product. and lots of it.
- make business cards.
- make order forms. creating them is overwhelming to me at the moment.
- figure out how to showcase everything.
- make more product.
- create etsy store.
| not wanting to leave our little vaca. |
| q's first mlb game in the champion's club. |
| two out of 3 of my fave boys. |
| kisses & baseball. perfect. |
| oh my cuteness. it doesn't get any better. |
2 comments:
free business cards on vistaprint!
love the name & I am in love with ampersands (these would be cool to make, like the letters too-- you should hold onto a big one for your table!) I think you should spend some time on red velvet's etsy shop getting ideas, also you need to come to kansas city so you can go to my fave little store "mash handmade" eventually maybe you can sell your product there too!
I'm good with that name. I like it. Lots of luck with this adventure. You will be successful, I know it!
Post a Comment