Great job, Breann! I love it!
Love the letter! Can't wait to see the others you will be making. Oh! Love your stuff on Tally Scrapper as well!
Your letters are exactly what I've been looking for. Im pregnant and want to use them in my nursery! Where did you find the actual letter?
Love the letter... I've been looking for the actual paper mache letters everywhere. Where did you find it?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Great job, Breann! I love it!
Love the letter! Can't wait to see the others you will be making. Oh! Love your stuff on Tally Scrapper as well!
Your letters are exactly what I've been looking for. Im pregnant and want to use them in my nursery! Where did you find the actual letter?
Love the letter... I've been looking for the actual paper mache letters everywhere. Where did you find it?
Post a Comment