

Bruschi's birthday was yesterday-he turned ONE!! David was so excited for his birthday so he got some Frosty Paws frozen treats and the boys had them at lunch. Wilson put the whole thing in his mouth and was trying to swallow it! So, I had to reach in and try and pry his jaws apart so I could get it back out and then I hand fed him. My hands were burning because the treat was so cold and Wilson kept biting at it and getting my fingers sometime, hence the look on my face! Bruschi on the other hand ate it like he was supposed to-he licked and licked and licked until he had a hole in the middle of it and then he bit around the edges. It was so funny to watch them!

I have entered two layouts in the tallyscrapper.com for their design team. The design team is new each month depending on who gets the most points total with three submitted layouts. I have one that has the highest points, but that soon can change! It does feel good to be have the highest points on one layout for just a few days at least! I still have to complete one more layout for people to award points to if they so choose. So I will be working on that tonight. I tried out sewing on my layout last night and it was fun and so easy! Guess I have to find a home for my sewing machine in my scrapbook room now-Yuck!

I have entered two layouts in the tallyscrapper.com for their design team. The design team is new each month depending on who gets the most points total with three submitted layouts. I have one that has the highest points, but that soon can change! It does feel good to be have the highest points on one layout for just a few days at least! I still have to complete one more layout for people to award points to if they so choose. So I will be working on that tonight. I tried out sewing on my layout last night and it was fun and so easy! Guess I have to find a home for my sewing machine in my scrapbook room now-Yuck!
No comments:
Post a Comment