yes...i figured that out all by myself...it's maxx's age right now, this very minute...we have spent so much time wishing and praying for him that it makes it hard to believe that we have him although he has been with us for 3 months 18 days 7 hrs and 57 minutes not counting belly time of course. he is our sweetie and is really growing up...here is a video of him that i took when he was probably about 3 months 18 days and 3 hours old, probably...
5 comments:
oh my gosh... I just wanna smooch that sweet lil face. He's growing up so fast! GL on the DT in both places.. rootin' for ya!
OMGosh Look at that cute little Man. He is getting so big so fast. Good luck on the DT you got max points from me.
aww what an adorable lil man! im rooting for you for the dt! i know you'll make it cuz you rock!
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
i love him
k, i need a new video, I've watched this one 4 times. plus I need pictures of him, I feel a Maxx page coming on...
Post a Comment