but the tv he had no idea he was getting. I was going to try and keep it a secret until the real father's day, but I just couldn't. We have been redoing our living room and he had just put together the new tv stand I picked out a few days ago to go with the new tv so, we gave it to him early. He was shocked and happy and speechless...it was good.
Oh and we did find a Wii...Dave called around for us while we were on our way to Wichita and Best Buy had a few...I dropped Amber off at the door and she ran in and snagged one for us! The day before, Dave and I (Maxx, too) went to Concordia to get the Wii fit. So, we have been playing lots of tennis and experimenting with the Yoga...overall, we are very pleased and sore!
Dave and I went to work pulling up the carpet and painting yesterday at 8:30am...we called it quits around 8:30 last night...it was a long, hard day of work but we got the carpet up, the floors cleaned, the ceiling painted and most of the hallway painted.
I still need to do the trim in the hallway and give it one more coat of paint, but I didn't have it in me yesterday. Maxx slept the whole day...he was a good boy.
I start my cleaning job tonight at 6:30 and then on Wednesday night. A little nervous because it is kind of secluded and a guy is training me and no one else will be there...I am having Dave drive over with me-I just feel more safe that way. 16 days left at South High...so incredibly excited!!!!!!!!!!
Here are some photos of Maxx reading his book and one of him and daddy the other day...








I keep thinking of things to say...last Friday when it stormed so bad and we were supposed to have lots of tornadoes...that's when Amber came over and brought her Wii to keep us all occupied during the storm...here is her and Maxx in his first BIG storm...

OK, I think that is it...
5 comments:
awesome! sounds better for him to take you! have fun with the Wii...so your loving the wii fit? I need you to tell me more about it!
ROCK ON!! What a great father's day gift!!
WOWSA-- what a gift! I bet he's happy! LOVE the green...post new pics of the floor when it's done. xox.
Wow you guys have been super busy. Little maxx is growing so quickly! Love the Father's Day gifts.. bet he was totally surprised. Have a great weekend!
awesome gift! im thinking about getting a wii myself & then you'll have to get mario kart so we can race against each other. lol.
lil maxx is sooo adorable & getting big! did you notice the 3 orbs around him in the photo of him in the swing?
Post a Comment