10.23.2008

been awhile...

...I know it's been awhile, but really I can't seem to find a rhythm with anything it seems. Daycare has been kicking my butt...I love doing it, but there are days that I just want to stay in bed all day and snuggle with my Maxx. Ok, there are LOTS of those days and sad to say that they are rare. Tomorrow though will be one of those days...Maxx has been sleeping in until 8-8:30 and then we can snuggle and just be all day. We do get to play with Amber since she doesn't have school so that will be nice too since I haven't seen her in forever! Wish we could go to Wichita and go shopping or something...I need some warm clothes that fit me since this time last year I had a big belly. Still kind of do, but there is no reason for it now! *sigh*

Happy News...Maxx got a package from Grandma Brenda and Grandpa John. It had the most adorable Tigger who came all the way from Hong Kong Disneyland and some sleepers that were much needed and a coveted Oscar Meyer weiner mobile whistle! And when there is a Maxx package there is always a little something tucked inside for me! I got a heart pendant I had been eyeing for quite awhile and a Maxx copper bracelet both that my mama made. I heart my mama!

Here are some pics from the pumpkin patch this past Sunday. It was one of the best days ever.




No comments: