First...we are all got the flu shot today in my household...fingers crossed this will ward off the icky flu this year. Didn't have it last year, but with the daycare kids I am nervous about it and the last thing I want is for baby Maxx to be sick! So, that is done. Next, I need to find a new dentist and get in there. I have a cracked tooth and need a cleaning and so does dear Dave. I am sure he will be thrilled because he has a cavity that needs filled as well! But, to find someone around here who accepts Aetna dental coverage has been a pain. Seriously though I need to stop dragging my feet and get it done.
We went to a storytime and Halloween costume contest at the library last night. Dave will be out of town on Halloween so he won't get to see Maxx in his Super Maxx costume so we dressed him up last night and headed to the library. Maxx could have cared less about the storytime. He was his perfect self, but wasn't interested in the story time or puppets-he just looked at all the people. He truly is my child! As if the huge belly I had didn't have you convinced. The contest was not organized at all and needless to say Maxxy didn't win. Not even sure they knew he was there along with many others that they never mentioned. But, like Grandpa John said, "He is always number 1 to us!" I have photos, but not on this computer so I will upload them later. I have to work tonight so it may be tomorrow-we'll see.
We got DirectTV last week finally after Dave had to order it for the second time! Good thing we got it because the twins love all the old cartoons-Pink Panther, Tom & Jerry, Yogi Bear, etc. Cartoons are on 24/7 it seems, but at least they aren't that Spongebob or all those other stupid cartoons that I don't think are fit for children to watch.
Not much else going on really--Dave has games tomorrow, Friday and Saturday so he is one busy guy this week. He is worked to death it seems this season. It will be really nice if he can get a better job this summer. He just doesn't have any help here and they won't get any for him. Pretty sad that he is getting taken advantage of and he has been there for 8.5 years now.
OH-we have family pictures on Nov 9th. I am excited!! I found a lady in town who will do a two hour photo shoot outside or inside for $80 and put all of the pictures on a cd for you and you get the rights to them. Perfect for me since I will want to scrap many of them and since my family is all split up and I need lots of photos for them all! I kind of know what I want us to wear, but I will have to see if I can find it in the stores. Shan-since you are coming home, I may see if you have anything in your closet that fits my needs. Just like old times! :)
1 comment:
good deal on the pics! that will be fun!
Post a Comment