




Worked 4-close last night...I am dragging today. Thank goodness I have tonight off. Whoever said that being a number 3 server was good didn't know what they are talking about since I "get" to close all the time now. It does mean more money though which is always nice. Have to go get Dave some a suit today. He has a funeral to go to on Thursday...Maxx and I will stay home. Dave doesn't even really know him, but is a pallbearer. Anyway we thought it was best that Maxx and I stayed home since it is at least 3 hours away. Blech. And blech trying to find a suit with kids in tow. Unfortunately Dave has to work tonight so we don't have any time later to do it.
Shan got bad news the other day about her grandma in CO. Stage 4 colon cancer. Will find out today sometime what treatment they will do if any. Please pray for the Garretson's.
My old college friend, Randy finished his first ever marathon in OKC on Sunday. We haven't talked for many years until just recently and have had a good time catching up. Who knew the tobacco chewing, York baseball player from Oklahoma would ever become a runner? Not me...but I am proud of him. How could you not be when someone runs for over 26 miles!!! Good job, Randy.

Need to get my Category Stories layout done for May. How can it almost be May? Seriously.
Rain, rain go away...you are depressing me when you stay for days. Thanks.
2 comments:
He is such a cutie!!
yes. rain please go away. what a cutie even if he's in a patriot's jersey. =) how do you guys feel about vrable and cassel?
Post a Comment