4.24.2009

lately...

...we have been enjoying the nice weather, working, having a drink with a friend, scrapping, watching basketball, admiring all the work our neighbors are doing to their house and keep hopes alive for new possibilities.

The weather has been pretty amazing these last few weeks...it's been in the upper 80's lately and while I am not going to complain, I do prefer the 70's. Maxx and I are going to go to the South softball game tonight and get some sun. It will be nice to get out and enjoy some "summer" activities. Maxx is loving his swing and hates to come inside after being out.

Dave started working at a golf course last night. He likes it. I am done watching kids next month so I guess I should start thinking about what I am going to do this summer. Blech.


I got my office layout done last night! The first time all game that I got my layout done before the last night it was due. I still have a makeup layout to do, but I think will try to get that done tonight so it is out of the way. Impromtu crop at tally tonight so we'll see what I can do. Want to get some books made and put up on Etsy. Trying to think of other things I could do for my shop, too. Took a paperclay doll class awhile ago online, but not liking it right now. I am at the sculpting part of the face and it is hard for me. My table is still up and all my stuff still out so I am sure that I will come back to it at some point and like it.


Dave is in heaven watching the Magic and the Capitals. Can't believe how passionate he is about hockey, but hey it makes him happy and it's just hockey! We really need to get to a hockey game-loved going to them in CR. I don't know their schedule though. Maybe I should check into that. I do know that we will be taking in some Royals games coming soon. Doesn't get much better than summers at the ballpark.

1 comment:

Ashley H said...

It's 81 degrees here today & I could not be more happy! I loooove it! Soooo ready for summer.