12.14.2008

Breakfast with Santa



This morning was the start to a wonderful day...Breakfast with Santa and a happy Maxx! Was talking to Shan last night saying how it really doesn't feel like Christmas, but today I started to get that feeling and I am getting excited for it.

We went to Chili's for breakfast and Santa made his appearance as Maxx was sipping on his bottle. Didn't phase him at all. Later on Santa called his name and daddy put Maxx on his lap and Maxx just looked at him like "I know you." He really does know that "Santa" since it is my friend's dad and he sees him quite a bit. So, he didn't cry...he was totally content and happy to be on Santa's lap which made me very proud!

Amber and I are off in a hour or so to go to Hutch to visit a friend. May do a little shopping...need to get stocking stuffers for Maxx and David. The order I placed to the NBA store came yesterday...it was wrong. They sent the San Antonio Spurs shorts instead of the Magic...don't know how they messed that one up. So, I had to tell David because I was so angry and he won't get them by Christmas now anyway.

Got my ornament done for Tally...glad Shan gets it so I don't have to worry about mailing it. Happy that I get to see her before we leave town to celebrate Christmas with all the families. Done with Survivor now. I won twice...Week 6 (I think) and Week 9. Makes me happy...I got the Christmas paper line from American Crafts for the first win, but I don't know what I won for Week 9 yet. It will be something good I am sure.

2 comments:

Ashley H said...

Can't believe how big he is! (Maxx I mean - not David or Santa :))

Shannon said...

this is CUTE!!!! love it.