Can't wait for Maxx to unwrap him! That is the only christmas present that I have gotten made so far. I seriously need to write down what I need to get done so I can accomplish it all, but I am sure I won't.
One more day of kids and then I am done for two weeks. I have to work my other job on Monday and all day Christmas Eve which I am not too excited about, but I guess we are always busy so if that's the case-the money will be nice. The boys are all sleeping so I should be scrapping, but I just don't feel like it really. Those books have brought me down. If I could just get them done. If Shan was here-she would help even though she would hate them, too.
Great news is that I will actually get to see Shan before we leave for Christmas. We always miss eachother on holidays since I have to travel cross country so it will be nice. Also excited to go home to my mama's for a few days. I love being there.
I must get some presents wrapped. Need to get to JCPenney and get Dave some undies. I know you all wanted to know that. He always gets some in his stocking. I am sure it is his favorite present!
No comments:
Post a Comment