


It was our only free night for a week...we went out and cut down a baby tree. It took us a little while to find one small enough to put up on a stand so little Maxxy wouldn't tear it down, but then there it was! The guy who sawed it down for us kind of laughed and asked if we needed help because it was a lot to handle...he was young and obviously doesn't understand having little ones around. It is up and the daycare kids have put ornaments on, but I haven't gotten the chance to decorate it yet. Hopefully this weekend I can make it a pretty tree.
I had to work Wednesday night and it was a good night...1/3 of my way to pay for Dave's gift. Then I talked to Shan and she found a great deal and snagged it up for me so really I made over what I needed to purchase that baby! So today I spent the rest of my Wednesday money on a pair of shorts that he will absolutely love! It makes my heart happy. I got Maxx a little shirt and short outfit to match so, it is doubly sweet.
Last night, Dave called to KWU games and I enjoyed being in the gym again. Looking forward to more late nights filled with KW men's basketball...can do without the women's game though.
Tonight we are off to Buhler for a couple South games...I miss that place sometimes. Will be good to see people from school. Bittersweet. Get to see the Gordon's too and that is always fabulous.
Saturday Dave will have his show in the am and then he may call the KW games at Sterling. I will be staying behind and watching Aric while his parents go to a Holiday Party for a few hours in the evening. Hopefully I will be able to scrap a little, but I really don't see that happening with a baby and Maxx around.
Sunday I was hoping to go to church, but I picked up a lunch shift so I will work all afternoon. Dave will be happy to spend a boy's day with Maxx watching football and I will be happy to spend the rest of my day in my scrap room scrapping my heart away! Need to get busy on a couple of Christmas goodies. Might be able to take them along tonight and do it in the car. But that would mean I need to get off of here and get it ready.
Somewhere in between all this, I need to clean out my scrap stuff. Should do a RAK on here before Christmas. Or maybe I will just mail out random stuff to random people for a cheery day. That would make my heart happy, too. xoxo.
2 comments:
Hello Breann, It's Scotty Harris remember me? I typed bre21ann into google and your blog popped up. I just wanted to say congrats on your family. I am married too and have a beautiful 11 month old girl named Ava. Have a great holiday!
Yes, I remember you. You are just going to say hi and then disappear? You must be on facebook or something-I would like to know how you and your family are doing!
Post a Comment