1.26.2009

Great News!

The other day I got an email from Lee at Category Stories saying that they would like to offer me a permanent position on their team as a Story Teller!! After I ready the email a couple of times and made sure it was my name at the top, I cried. It was such a nice pick-me-up and I am so thankful they want me to be part of them! I am excited to share my stories in another light reaching more people.

There is still time for you to get your layouts in for January. The prompt is, "I Remember." You will have a chance to win some goodies from SIStv if you get your layout in by the 31st. So no excuses-you still have plenty of hours to get that story told! February's prompt will be up on the 1st so be on the lookout for it. Submit to Category Stories

Also, I am in the process of starting a scrappy blog. Hopefully I can get it done in the next few days.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey girlie, glad to meet you! Congrats on making the DT and I am excited to get going, too!
Have a super day! (as if it could get better?)
ta!,
d.
(cococricketsmama.typepad.com)

Stacey Michaud said...

Hey there! Huge congrats on becoming a storyteller! Isn't it just great! I loved our entries and can't wait to get to hang out with you each month!!!

ChristyR said...

congrats on the dt!