4.17.2008
Build a Bear and Crabs
We went to Wichita this weekend to eat at my favorite OUTBACK!!! I had my friend Amber ask David when she came to visit on Friday with another friend-how could Dave resist two girls?!?! We tried to find Maxx some pants, but shopping for little boys sucks everywhere! Poor guy will be in sleepers until he is 2 I think-Ok not really, but it seems like it. Build a Bear was calling our name so we went in and Amber made her "Mario." Dave said we can get Maxx one when he is old enough to decide what he wants...I figured I could decide what he wanted for him now, but settled on waiting. Mario was fun enough and I have the pics to prove it! We had a great time-a nice break from Salina, but not too far away. Thanks Amber! Oh and for the crabs in the subject line...Gymboree had the cutest crab outfits(see below) that Amber and I just loved, but I walked away empty handed...they were so cute though...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Bre,
Do you have A Children's Place near you? Honestly, if it weren't for that store and Target, Jake would have had no clothes! Children's Place is much less expensive than Gymboree, too. I agree, decent little boys clothes are hard to find.
JanS
Post a Comment