4.18.2008
Six Oreos and a small glass of milk...
...why is it that this is the only thing that I am ever hungry for along with a Chicken Carbonara minus mushrooms and sauce on white bread from Quiznos? Oh and don't forget the Mt. Dew! Yes, that is why I weigh more now then the day after I had Maxx...yes only 8 pounds away from my original weight after I gave birth and it's gotta be at least 15 now and my jeans don't fit comfortably anymore. So here is to six oreos and a small glass of milk, Quizno's and Mt. Dew...I love you, but you've gotta go...maybe after one more package of Oreos...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
it's ok. take up running, then you can eat all that junk and fit into your jeans. give it time, 9 months on....9 months off...
Tami is so smart... enjoy 1 more oreo for me, will ya?
You can send me the rest of the bag!! lol
Post a Comment