Maxx has his first long trip this weekend...we went to Nebraska to see Dave's fam and Iowa to see some of my fam. Everything started out great and he had my favorite onesie on and his little hat, but then he threw up...not once but 5 times! Needless to say that onesie got shed and he got to be little naked boy for the rest of the trip up. He slept the whole car ride minus 30 minutes so that was very nice. We dropped Dave off in Omaha and then Maxx and I headed to Iowa to get my hair done by Corie. LOVE when I can get up to her place and have her do my hair...she is really the best and the only one I really trust to do anything with my hair. He did pretty good at the salon...got a little restless, but overall did really well and I got a pretty nice haircut and color if I might say so myself! After my hair, we went to Grandma Gay's and visited for awhile...she just loved all over him. Then we headed back to Fremont where we spent the rest of the weekend with Dave's parents and his brother's family. It was a nice visit...Maxx was crabby on Saturday, but a perfect angel on Sunday morning where he just loved and talked and smiled at Grandma and Grandpa Riggert before we had to go. It was nice to get away, but also nice to get home and back into our regular routine. Maxx will have to visit the babysitter this week since he will start on the 14th...not looking forward to this being my last week off from work! Enjoy the pics!!
2 comments:
he's so adorable! glad it was a great trip!
he is so cute and all the family is so happy to see him!
Post a Comment