5.15.2008

ahhhhh....

...feel a sigh of relief in some sorts...it all began with Dave and I going out to dinner with Shannon and Keenan. Well, that fell through but I was craving a nice dinner and it was 6 and the last thing I wanted to do was cook because we would of had to go the the store and then come home and cook, blah, blah, blah. So, after much debating on where to go, Dave and I decided on Chili's. He didn't want to go there and eat, but I didn't want to bring it home because it isn't always the best that way(especially the fries!). We got the booth right inside the door and much to our surprise, our server was Sara! She is the wife of a coach and teacher at my school so we have talked on many occasions. She is a stay at home mama and only works there a little and she had the best advice without giving advice kind of thing. We had a great dinner and think we have pretty much made up our minds on me staying home with baby Maxx. Dave and I have been throwing the idea around for quite awhile now and when we think we have made a decision, it changes and then it changes again and again. But, I feel at peace with me staying home now and it was much to the "advice" that Sara gave us last night. It was just meant to be last night. After dinner we went to Lowe's to price carpet vs. refinishing the hardwood floors in our living room and to pick out some paint. We chose lots of samples and will hopefully decide on a color in the next few days so that we can start the whole transformation. So, that was my night-Oh-we had to go to Wal-Mart and get some formula and then we went home. It was a good, productive night. I am blessed with Dave...he balances me.

1 comment:

Leah's Crafty Life said...

oh my gosh, how exciting!! I'm so happy for you guys... and baby Max!