5.21.2008
today...
...was the farewell and goodbye reception at work. Most found out then that I would not be returning and the principal had great things to say about me and how great it was to have me at school. That made me feel good and brought tears to my eyes. I really will miss school minus a handful of people! It's hard to sit here at my desk and know in a few short weeks that it will no longer be mine. But, I know that better days are ahead of me and that I will see most of the ones I will miss at games because of David. Why is it that you only know how appreciated you are, etc when you decide to leave? If only I would have known, it may have changed my mind...but I must move on. I really enjoyed South and I will truly miss it from the bottom of my heart. Now I must grab a kleenex...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm so excited for you to be a mommy full time!!! Those photos down below are TOO CUTE!! You'll miss work, but you won't regret staying home.
I know it's hard ,but you will soooo not think about when you are home with your little man living it up all day long! It's not glamerous, but you will NEVER feel more important!
Awwww, Bre...I am sorry you are sad but when you wake up every morning to that smiling face and know that you do not have to leave him, it will be well worth it...I promise!
this is just so wonderful! Of course there are things you will miss about working, the people, the controlled environment, but girl, soon you will be chuckling with glee. Once you settle in to your new routine you will know!
don't worry sweetie, i have a strong feeling you will LOVE staying home, besides the working world is always there, it may be something u want to go back to when your little man is at school too. U gotta follow your heart now and right now it is to stay home...you don't have to know everything for the rest of your life, you will figure it out as you go! xoxo.
Post a Comment