5.07.2008

Saturday & Sickness

...so Dave took Maxx to the doctor last Friday because he had been crabby and that's not like him. Sure enough he had an ear infection so my baby has to take the yummy(says Shan-I hated it) pink amoxicillian for ten days. He loves it and sucks it right out of the syringe...so thankful for that! Saturday I started getting a cold, practiced with my coed softball team on Sunday(I wasn't as bad as I thought I would be) and visited at Shan's parents. We took Maxx out there during practice since he is sick. Only the second time we have left him and did something together...it's not so bad. Monday I worked and things were fine then Monday night my ear started hurting so I got in to the doctor Tuesday morning and sure enough I have a perferated ear drum with a bad infection, sinus infection, cough and probably strep but she didn't make me take that test. So, I am on a strong antibiotic for 7 days...cost me 40 for 4 pills-thank goodness I got 3 free samples from the office...and I am feeling lots better after taking them for two days now. The great thing about me being sick is that I didn't have to work Tuesday or Wednesday! I do have to go back tomorrow and that makes me want to throw up...Dave and I seriosly need to sit down and make a final decision about me staying home. I was asked by a coworker if I would watch her baby...she is due in August I think...so that would be good.

Scrapped a couple pages with Shan last Saturday...hadn't done that in forever so that was nice. And great news for her...Keenan is back in Kansas and she got the job she really wanted. Things are falling nicely into place for her...makes me happy, but I am a little sad that she will be leaving in a few weeks. Not that we see a ton of eachother living in the same town, but at least I knew she could be here in 7 minutes if needed...yes, it makes me sad.

No comments: