i know jen through tally and even got to meet here in july. she always has the most fabulous pages and the latest gadgets. one of which i had to get after returning from that trip, a polaroid pogo printer. although mine doesn't print as well as hers does. maybe it's the user. anyway, i sat behind her and got to drool over her 8000 layouts and a few mini books that she did...it was fun. i have no doubt that her kits will be the best around and there is an awesome team, including many tally girls, who will make magic with them. join us!

4 comments:
Congrats to you for making the team. I am really excited to be on the team with you and learn some things from you girls:)
Love, Jess
congrats on making the team! im so excited we get to work together!
Congratulations!! With the amazing pages you have on you slide I am not surprised at all why they chose you! You have amazing creations!
Breann, Thanks so much for the super sweet comment on my blog!!! I am soo excited to be working with you on the DT and am really looking forward to getting to know you better. I've been browsing your blog and you have some awesome projects!
Post a Comment