if there were for real then i would really never stay home alone! i have a hard time doing it already so i keep telling myself there are no such things as monsters UNLESS you get this kit from jen's house...but they are the cutest monsters. maybe i wouldn't mind having them in my closet-they would play with m which means more scrap time for me...yeah, i think i would like having them around.
you can go here to get some for your closet.
5 comments:
FAbulous Work girl...that KIT is sooo cute and I just love that first one with your little man, Maxx....Awesome girl :)
Loving your work!!! Maxx's face in the just adorable!!!
ADORABLE! I love the interesting ways you used the products! Great job!
oh, i just love your pumpkin display with the monsters.. way cute!
I have got to get back to scrapping! I'm missing out on such neat things! LOVE that photo of Maxx!! The pumpkin is awesome, too!!
Post a Comment