4.16.2007

april 16

I scrapped all day yesterday and got 4 cards done in my Deck of Bre!! I have updated the link to the right if you want to check them all out. My favorite one is the Deck of Bre-Extra 1. This is not in the original deck that Emily Falconbridge is doing, it was posted on tallyscrapper as a challenge hence the name.

Dave leaves on Wednesday travel with the Cagerz-I think they go to Geary, IN. He will be gone until Friday. Guess I will gets lots of scrapping done while he is gone!! I do need to go to the chiro from all the work I did this weekend.

Friday I spent the day with my favorite friend, Shannon. She was in a play at the Manhattan Arts Center with the Barrier Free Actors. It was the funniest and most enjoyable play I have ever been to!! The cast was mainly made up of special needs people with a few others mixed in to help the play move along just in case they forgot their lines or something. I laughed until I cried because it was so funny!! They did a great job!

No comments: