I feel better since my last post...my mother-in-law has my wedding cd! Wahoo! But, I still haven't found my engagement one, but I will find it someday. Shan came down today and we had a good time...wish she could have stayed longer but grad school demands all of her time. i finally finished my third layout for the design team challenge at tallyscrapper. It is of David...probably figured that out already since I put it on here so anyway...I am happy with how it turned out. I just hope that others like it so that I get lots of points on it! My other two layouts are doing pretty good, but it is only april 7th and the challenge goes until the end of the month! If you aren't a member, you should join-it's free and you will always have 20 points-they refresh at night so if you use all 20 one day the next day you will have 20 more. You get points for shopping in their online store, posting layouts, people giving them to you, posting on the message board, etc. You should join and then check out the design team challenge and give your points away even if you have no intention on posting any layouts, etc. Of course I encourage you to view my pages and be generous with the tps (tallypoints)! Easter is here and it is my favorite holiday! This year it is a little cold though...snow on Easter-don't really know what that is about, but oh well. I was hoping to go to a KC Royals game tomorrow, but David didn't get tickets-darn it! It would be cold though so it may be a good thing he didn't get tickets! Better go spend time with my hubby and get ready for church. Take care...bre
No comments:
Post a Comment