4.08.2007

Deck of ME



Ok...so I have been admiring Rachel's cards from a challenge that she is doing that Emily Falconbridge has posted on her blog and Rachel has challenged everyone at Tallyscrapper to do it as well. So after admiring Rachel's and then seeing Wanda's...I just had to do it, but beware...mine are nothing compared to theirs! But, this is my first one and it is a challenge in itself doing anything on the size of a playing card when you are used to at least 8x8 paper!! Mine will get better as the weeks go on...I would hope so at least since there are 52 to make! This is exciting and I am planning on doing this every year and making a little pocket for them to keep forever and ever. I know that I will appreciate these in the years to come. Shannon this is where you fit in...YOU have to do this, too. It will be fun!

3 comments:

Mrs Pretzel said...

SOOOO Cool! I love that you did the 3 card for this one!

Anonymous said...

I love your site and the cards you made look great!! I'm so glad that you are fine after those surgeries and what an exciting time for yall to be starting a family!!

Shawna said...

Awesome cards.