4.21.2007

april 21










Today was a pretty uneventful day...David got home yesterday and he didn't have any games today so we just stayed at home and enjoyed the day. He did mow the back yard...it hadn't been mowed in quite awhile hoping that the grass seed would grow. Bruschi had to leap around in the grass since it was so tall!! So why he did that, I scrapped...made a layout of me and shan and a mini book for Hope. You can click here to see the mini book-it had to many pics to try and post here.

Wilson is doing good since he got attacked-Dave even took him running yesterday and they went by that house and it didn't bother him a bit. Wil has been outside a lot today running around and his stitches ripped out so he is licking it a lot, but I think it's OK. The vet said it may happen and it won't be a huge deal so, we'll just have to keep our eyes on it. Bruschi has been really laid back today-think he finally got all of his energy out this afternoon chasing rabbits. So, it has been nice to be able to walk through the house and not have him jumping up at you!

Think I will get some cereal and get ready for bed. I am up extremely late for me-nothing is going on tomorrow though so I can sleep in. At least I hope I can-we were up at 7:30 this morning! That is sleeping in a couple hours though from the weekdays, but 9 would be good tomorrow!

good night.

No comments: