4.19.2007

updated cards...

...I am up to Week 12 now on my Deck of Bre. Well...actually I have only made 11 because I am waiting to do week 9 because it is hard. Anyway, just wanted you to know that there are updated photos in my "Deck of Bre" link to the right.

Wilson is doing soooo much better! He is healing up pretty well and acting like the old Wil. Just hope he keeps it up and will be OK around other dogs still. David comes home tomorrow and we are sooo happy! We miss him a lot, but I think he misses us more-he has called 400 times since he has been gone! He always says I call a lot, but this time he won the prize! Does make me feel loved though so that is all warm and fuzzy.

Gotta get to bed...already 10:30-almost 2 hours past my bed time!

Nighty Night, Bre

No comments: